There is a new thing I’m up to these days. I have been cooking by heart every weekends coz that’s the only days I have enough time to do this. So I thought of sharing my recipe to you my dear followers. So for those of you who have been wanting to cook some healthy dishes, you might want to try this.
1/2 kilo chiken, medium cut
12 ounces pineapple tidbits
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, sliced
1 carrots, sliced
1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 tablespoon salt
2 tablespoon cooking oil
1. For 15-20 minutes marinate chicken in pineapple juice.
2. Saute’ garlic and onion until brown in a pan with cooking oil.
3. Add the chicken, cook for 5-10 minutes or until it becomes brown.
4. Add the pineapple juice, then simmer until the chicken is tender.
5. Add the coconut milk, simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
6. Add carrots, and bell pepper. Then add salt to taste.
7. Serve hot with rice.