Girls Talk: Fave Summer Outfit

Since its summer, today’s Girls Talk is all about fave summer outfit. I’m sure all of us have our favorite outfit. As for me, summer or not, I am person who wears capri pants and shorts, a comfy top; might be a tank top or tees, a doll shoes and a sunnies most of the time. So simple yet so comfy. I soo like summer dress, it become trendy now adays, but actually, I don’t have the guts to wear them. I hope someday I’ll be able to have that guts.

So this is me wearing my fave shorts. Taken two years ago at anawangin cove.

and this is me and hubby during our boracay trip three years ago.

Enjoy the heat! Enjoy the summer!

This entry was posted in meme. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Girls Talk: Fave Summer Outfit

1. I love your short! it’s my favorite outfit all year round,at least when I was still in the Phils. :)

2. Mirage says:

I’m not a summer person but I enjoy it too! enjoy your summer as well :)

3. Clarissa says:

Kung ganyan kaganda ang legs ko like yours,I would flaunt it.Kaya lang malaki ang pata ko(T_T) Enjoy your summer!

Thanks for dropping by^_^

4. Ayvee says:

ohh I love the view in your first photo…and the short looks so comfy

5. Jhari says:

Wow! Ang ganda ng view sa anawagin cove. Saan yun sis?

Visiting you back. Thanks for looking over my GT entry.

6. Shydubs says:

Nakakatuwa naman tingnan iba ibang fave ng mga Girls hehe, cute ng outfit sa top photo

7. Lainy says:

Hi Bev! Thanks for swinging by and dropping off a comment at my GT entry.

Ang seksi mo naman. I love that photo of you wearing your tank top and bottoms.

I haven’t been to Boracay just yet. I hope one day I could visit the place.

Hugs!

8. zoan says:

thanks for the visit at my entry for GT :)

short is always the best outfit, kesyo summer, spring o falls:) ahaha

9. Riza says:

Hi, I love love the design of your shorts. I also have a fondness for doll shoes too that’s what I wear going to school :)

10. genny says:

nice shots, shorts, couple and everything….happy GT!:-)

11. anne says:

yeah you are so sexy with that short, I also would like to buy some shorts like that pero wala lang talaga akong time, hehehe or meron pero nag titipid ay, hehehe thanks for the visit

12. i love your blue top! Late visitin’ here :)

13. gorgeous view in the first pic! never been there, though. i wish we could someday!