Girls Talk: Techie Talk

This morning I was doing my rounds of blog hopping and by chance I have come across this Girls Talk Meme hosted by Beauty Queen Gene. It seems that I have been missing a lot of Girls Talk around the blogosphere, so today; I am officially joining the Girls Talk.
Today is all about Techie Talk. It’s all about one techie object that we’d die to get our hands on or we already own but still can’t get enough. So what’s mine?

Late last year, I have been planning of upgrading my dlsr body and I am eying the newly released Nikon D7000. It’s a 16.2 mega pixel camera equipped with a new image-processing engine “expeed 2” featuring a higher performance noise reduction, improved color reproduction, high-speed image and movie processing, and efficient energy saving. I am drooling over it’s high density auto focus system having a 39 auto focus points. D7000 is a light weight body made of magnesium alloy, and has a multi-power battery pack MB-D11 and Double SD card slots which is SDXC compatible.

Aside from the camera body, I am also drooling for this telephoto zoom lens AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED which deliver superior optical performance due to its five ED glass elements and high-grade Nikon Super Integrated Coating plus a fast constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 at all focal lengths .

For now, they are both on my wish list and I hope to have at least the camera body before the end of this year.

Share Button
This entry was posted in meme. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Girls Talk: Techie Talk

1. January says:

pareho tayo ng gusto sis.. I want a new canon body and instead of telephoto lens gusto ko macro lens.. 🙂 hehe

Here’s My To Die For Gadgets

2. MsPatriciaDV says:

Wow! That’s a beautiful cam! Good specs too.

3. that’s one cool telephoto lens 🙂

4. wow! I’m sure you could that sis! and good luck!!!

5. Dyes says:

cool lens! i hope you get it 🙂

Come and see my dream gadget. Never hesitate to drop by my STREET.

Happy GT!

6. kim says:

wow! a really hot stuff.. a favorite to bloggers this week, lol!

mine’s HERE by the way..

7. Mirage says:

Blog lang ng blog, for sure you’ll have those by then. 🙂

8. …must be really expensive! worth-having, though 🙂
    here’s my entry: http://pepperrific.com/2011/04/gt-a-gorgeous-orange-camera/

9. Tessa says:

oh wow. that is just so cool. 16mp? geez. that would be like about a lot mb for a photo’s size 😀 really nice specs. hope you’ll get this dream cam and lens.

have a nice weekend.

btw, thanks for dropping by my blog. 🙂

10. Jhari says:

My friend recently got hold of this new DSLR. Kinabog ang aking D90. Hehehe! First DSLR nya pa yun ha. Totyal. With regards to lenses, I want a Macro lens naman. Haist… we’ll just save up for it nalang.

Thanks for lurking over my GT for this week fellow mommy. Btw, I grabbed your badge and link it on my main blog here. And followed you too. Hope you follow me back. Thanks.

11. jared's mum says:

congrats on your first GT entry! i wish i had one too^^
    happy GT!

12. Sammy says:

Wow, those lens look HUGE! I’m sure you can save up for it soon.

Dropping by from GT. Thanks for visiting mine. 🙂

13. waw i can’t relate. LOL. anything about DSLRs, i am clueless >.<

but i hope you get your dream gadgets soon

hello i am your (usually late) host. LOL. forgive me for visiting so darn late. i'm already a GFC follower and just liked your FB page while i'm here 🙂